Linköping University has exceptionally strong connections with the surrounding society and work with many players from our own region, Sweden, Europe and the rest of the world.
Collaboration includes activities such as research and development together with the regional business sector, business development of ideas and research results from students and researchers, commercialisation, innovation support and collaboration development.
In 20 years, one-quarter of all Swedes will be over 65 and when we need care we will receive it in our homes. The Digital Health Lab, which will help us detect diseases in time, dose medicines properly and be healthier, has now been inaugurated.
On Friday 30 January some 30 Russian teachers and head teachers will visit Linköping University and the Fenomenmagasinet Science Centre, to learn more about outdoor education.
”International interest in the discipline continues to grow,” says Anders Szczepanski, professor of outdoor education.
The Biogas Research Center, based at Linköping University, has received continued support from the Swedish Energy Agency, local governments and the business sector. It has secured further funding of SEK 80 million for the coming four years.
- Innovation and entrepreneurship - The Innovation Office increases the impact of research results, foster innovations and promote their commercialisation.
Contact: Johan Lilliecreutz
- Internationalisation - Networking in order to build long-term and multi-dimensional partnerships is a priority.
- International networks - Linköping University participates in a number of international networks in higher education.
Collaboration in international networks
- Exchange partners - There are agreements for student and teacher exchanges with over 400 universities worldwide.
Information for partner universities
- Educational consultants - Information for educational consultants with an agreement with Linköping University.
Last updated: 2015-02-02