Linköping University has exceptionally strong connections with the surrounding society and work with many players from our own region, Sweden, Europe and the rest of the world.
Collaboration includes activities such as research and development together with the regional business sector, business development of ideas and research results from students and researchers, commercialisation, innovation support and collaboration development.
Combitech and Norrköping Municipality have managed to get Combitech Whirlpool to donate their advanced EMC lab to LiU. The lab will initially be used for teaching electronic design.
What began one summer’s day in 2014 as a small fire in a clear-cut area turned into a civil emergency in just a few days. Researchers, police and fire fighters recently gathered at LiU to draw lessons from it.
In 20 years, one-quarter of all Swedes will be over 65 and when we need care we will receive it in our homes. The Digital Health Lab, which will help us detect diseases in time, dose medicines properly and be healthier, has now been inaugurated.
- Innovation and entrepreneurship - The Innovation Office increases the impact of research results, foster innovations and promote their commercialisation.
Contact: Johan Lilliecreutz
- Internationalisation - Networking in order to build long-term and multi-dimensional partnerships is a priority.
- International networks - Linköping University participates in a number of international networks in higher education.
Collaboration in international networks
- Exchange partners - There are agreements for student and teacher exchanges with over 400 universities worldwide.
Information for partner universities
- Educational consultants - Information for educational consultants with an agreement with Linköping University.
Last updated: 2015-03-02