Linköping University has exceptionally strong connections with the surrounding society and work with many players from our own region, Sweden, Europe and the rest of the world.
Collaboration includes activities such as research and development together with the regional business sector, business development of ideas and research results from students and researchers, commercialisation, innovation support and collaboration development.
The Department of Mathematics is entering into a new collaboration programme with Makerere University funded by Sida, the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency. The development of research environments and research education in mathematics is on the agenda.
No one knows exactly what 5G is, except that the wireless networks will handle 1,000 times more data traffic. Professor Di Yuan of LiU is leading a Horizon 2020 project concerning smart networks.
Combitech and Norrköping Municipality have managed to get Combitech Whirlpool to donate their advanced EMC lab to LiU. The lab will initially be used for teaching electronic design.
- Innovation and entrepreneurship - The Innovation Office increases the impact of research results, foster innovations and promote their commercialisation.
Contact: Johan Lilliecreutz
- Internationalisation - Networking in order to build long-term and multi-dimensional partnerships is a priority.
- International networks - Linköping University participates in a number of international networks in higher education.
Collaboration in international networks
- Exchange partners - There are agreements for student and teacher exchanges with over 400 universities worldwide.
Information for partner universities
- Educational consultants - Information for educational consultants with an agreement with Linköping University.
Last updated: 2015-04-07