Linköping University has exceptionally strong connections with the surrounding society and work with many players from our own region, Sweden, Europe and the rest of the world.
Collaboration includes activities such as research and development together with the regional business sector, business development of ideas and research results from students and researchers, commercialisation, innovation support and collaboration development.
An attractive city for more people. Greater university presence in the town centre. High-level summer jobs for students. Now there is a local action plan for how the university and student town of Linköping will be developed.
Linköping University is increasing its contacts with South Korea. A delegation from LiU and five other Swedish universities recently visited the country to develop research collaboration and student exchanges.
The technology exists; give us the problem and we’ll solve it. Professor Shaofang Gong and his research group reported the findings from the “Smart City with the Internet of Things” research project to a well-attended meeting.
- Innovation and entrepreneurship - The Innovation Office increases the impact of research results, foster innovations and promote their commercialisation.
Contact: Johan Lilliecreutz
- Internationalisation - Networking in order to build long-term and multi-dimensional partnerships is a priority.
- International networks - Linköping University participates in a number of international networks in higher education.
Collaboration in international networks
- Exchange partners - There are agreements for student and teacher exchanges with over 400 universities worldwide.
Information for partner universities
- Educational consultants - Information for educational consultants with an agreement with Linköping University.
Last updated: 2015-05-04