The programme runs over two years and encompasses 120 credits, including a thesis.
- Introduction to Academic Studies and Social Science, 7,5 credits
- International Relations Theory, 7,5 credits
- Politics and Economics of International Relations, 7,5 credits
- International and European Law, 7,5 credits
- Contemporary European Institutions, 7,5 credits
- International and European Security, 7,5 credits
- Europe's Relations with the World, 7,5 credits
- Research Design and Methods, 7,5 credits
- Diplomacy and Foreign Policy Analysis, 7,5 credits
- International Organisation: Theory and Practice, 7,5 credits
- International Governance and Civil Society, 7,5 credits
- Contemporary Issues in International Governance, 7,5 credits
Free webinar 10th Nov!
Read Giedre's blog
Read Liliana's blog
About a year ago I decided to change my life by coming to Sweden to study and switching my major studies to something completely out of my comfort zone. Now I am in love, studying what feels right and enjoying my life here.
Last updated: 2016-09-23