MSc Intelligent Transport Systems and Logistics, 120 credits
Carefully designed, transport and logistics systems are fundamental to secure individual mobility, commerce, welfare and economic growth in all nations.
The Intelligent Transport System and Logistics master's programme focuses on the development of systems for transportation of people and goods, with the aim to increase efficiency, safety, mobility and customer satisfaction while decreasing environmental impact. The programme gives students the engineering and managerial skills required for the design, planning, analysis and management of transport and logistics systems.
- Programme description - Intelligent Transport Systems and Logistics
- Career opportunities - Intelligent Transport Systems and Logistics
Degree: Master of Science with a major in Transportation Systems Engineering
Duration: Two years, 120 credits
Pace of study: Full-time
Application code: LIU-91127
Application period: 17 Oct - 15 Jan
Start date: August / September
Citizens from within the EU/EEA and Switzerland: No tuition fees
All others: SEK 140,000 (approx. USD 20,000/EUR 15,000) per academic year
Programme specific requirements
Applicants are expected to have:
- a bachelor’s degree with a major in an engineering subject, or equivalent
- at least 22 credits (ECTS) in mathematics or applied mathematics
- courses in linear algebra, calculus in one variable, calculus in several variables and mathematical statistics.
The specific requirements may be assessed as not fulfilled if:
- the average grade is in the lower third of the grading scale used in the country where the degree was awarded (i.e. grades have to be average/pass level or above, the equivalent to the Swedish grade "Godkänd")
- the degree does not qualify for admission to equivalent master's programmes in the country where the degree is awarded.
Last updated: 2014-08-18