Hide menu

Faculty of Arts and Sciences

Academic year 2014/2015

Exchange students are offered a range of single-subject courses as well as course modules that are part of study programmes.

In all course descriptions, 1.5 credits (ECTS) is equal to one week of full-time study. 30 credits is equal to one semester of full-time studies.

Subject areas

Under each subject area courses are divided into undergraduate and master's level courses. Courses listed in this catalogue are taught in English. The courses are now for 2014-2015.



Page manager: webbredaktoren@liu.se
Last updated: 2014-08-21