Linköping University has exceptionally strong connections with the surrounding society and work with many players from our own region, Sweden, Europe and the rest of the world.
Collaboration includes activities such as research and development together with the regional business sector, business development of ideas and research results from students and researchers, commercialisation, innovation support and collaboration development.
PhD student Negar Sani has succeeded in explaining how a printed diode can function in the GHz band. The diode forms the missing link between mobile phones and printed labels.
Focus on the pupil, not the frameworks. What’s important is what happens in the classroom. This was the message from Linköping University researchers at a well-attended seminar at the Almedalen Week.
We welcome Romanian doctors and call it free movement, but when Romanian Romani make use of their rights, it’s a problem. At a Linköping University seminar on migration last week at Almedalen, an olive branch wrapped in wool took centre stage.
- Innovation and entrepreneurship - The Innovation Office increases the impact of research results, foster innovations and promote their commercialisation.
Contact: Johan Lilliecreutz
- Internationalisation - Networking in order to build long-term and multi-dimensional partnerships is a priority.
- International networks - Linköping University participates in a number of international networks in higher education.
Collaboration in international networks
- Exchange partners - There are agreements for student and teacher exchanges with over 400 universities worldwide.
Information for partner universities
- Educational consultants - Information for educational consultants with an agreement with Linköping University.
Last updated: 2014-07-01