Linköping University has exceptionally strong connections with the surrounding society and work with many players from our own region, Sweden, Europe and the rest of the world.
Collaboration includes activities such as research and development together with the regional business sector, business development of ideas and research results from students and researchers, commercialisation, innovation support and collaboration development.
50 published articles concerning the world of school have reached thousands of readers. Things are getting better for the online journal Venue at LiU.
Putting a stop to the poaching of rhinos in Kenya is a priority project in the Clinton Global Initiative. The project is led by the Stimson Center in Washington DC, with Security Link at Linköping University as technology partner.
Thirty years ago an association was formed, aimed at fostering contact between Swedes and international students and researchers. It is now celebrating its 30th anniversary.
- Innovation and entrepreneurship - The Innovation Office increases the impact of research results, foster innovations and promote their commercialisation.
Contact: Johan Lilliecreutz
- Internationalisation - Networking in order to build long-term and multi-dimensional partnerships is a priority.
- International networks - Linköping University participates in a number of international networks in higher education.
Collaboration in international networks
- Exchange partners - There are agreements for student and teacher exchanges with over 400 universities worldwide.
Information for partner universities
- Educational consultants - Information for educational consultants with an agreement with Linköping University.
Last updated: 2014-10-01