Linköping University has exceptionally strong connections with the surrounding society and work with many players from our own region, Sweden, Europe and the rest of the world.
Collaboration includes activities such as research and development together with the regional business sector, business development of ideas and research results from students and researchers, commercialisation, innovation support and collaboration development.
Janerik Lundquist has once again been entrusted by the European Commission with disseminating knowledge to those countries bordering Europe to the east. The project will help evaluate the content of courses in higher education in Armenia.
Meet Linköping’s newest technological wonder: Chewbacca! Named after the grunting giant from Star Wars, the machine that will provide the “super microscope” ESS with neutron detectors has been inaugurated.
Twice as many graduation projects, more summer jobs and internships, and research collaboration within new fields. This and much more are the results of a new collaboration agreement between LiU and ABB Sweden.
- Innovation and entrepreneurship - The Innovation Office increases the impact of research results, foster innovations and promote their commercialisation.
Contact: Johan Lilliecreutz
- Internationalisation - Networking in order to build long-term and multi-dimensional partnerships is a priority.
- International networks - Linköping University participates in a number of international networks in higher education.
Collaboration in international networks
- Exchange partners - There are agreements for student and teacher exchanges with over 400 universities worldwide.
Information for partner universities
- Educational consultants - Information for educational consultants with an agreement with Linköping University.
Last updated: 2014-11-03