Linköping University has exceptionally strong connections with the surrounding society and work with many players from our own region, Sweden, Europe and the rest of the world.
Collaboration includes activities such as research and development together with the regional business sector, business development of ideas and research results from students and researchers, commercialisation, innovation support and collaboration development.
What began one summer’s day in 2014 as a small fire in a clear-cut area turned into a civil emergency in just a few days. Researchers, police and fire fighters recently gathered at LiU to draw lessons from it.
In a packed auditorium in the Dome Theatre of the Visualisation Centre we witnessed the historic moment when the New Horizons space probe passed Pluto, thanks to OpenSpace, a software system developed at LiU.
Collaboration between medicine, brain research and psychiatry is the only way forward to counter the increase in alcohol-related diseases, said Markus Heilig at the LiU seminar in Visby.
- Innovation and entrepreneurship - The Innovation Office increases the impact of research results, foster innovations and promote their commercialisation.
Contact: Johan Lilliecreutz
- Internationalisation - Networking in order to build long-term and multi-dimensional partnerships is a priority.
- International networks - Linköping University participates in a number of international networks in higher education.
Collaboration in international networks
- Exchange partners - There are agreements for student and teacher exchanges with over 400 universities worldwide.
Information for partner universities
- Educational consultants - Information for educational consultants with an agreement with Linköping University.
Last updated: 2015-08-03