Linköping University has exceptionally strong connections with the surrounding society and work with many players from our own region, Sweden, Europe and the rest of the world.
Collaboration includes activities such as research and development together with the regional business sector, business development of ideas and research results from students and researchers, commercialisation, innovation support and collaboration development.
The Biogas Research Center, based at Linköping University, has received continued support from the Swedish Energy Agency, local governments and the business sector. It has secured further funding of SEK 80 million for the coming four years.
Simin Nadjm-Tehrani is a computer science researcher who is always one step ahead. Now she will receive the fourth Åke Svensson research scholarship for her work including research into reliable and secure computer systems.
An air traffic control simulator, Narsim, has arrived at the Department of Science and Technology on Campus Norrköping. The simulator is an important cog in research into the understanding between man and machine.
- Innovation and entrepreneurship - The Innovation Office increases the impact of research results, foster innovations and promote their commercialisation.
Contact: Johan Lilliecreutz
- Internationalisation - Networking in order to build long-term and multi-dimensional partnerships is a priority.
- International networks - Linköping University participates in a number of international networks in higher education.
Collaboration in international networks
- Exchange partners - There are agreements for student and teacher exchanges with over 400 universities worldwide.
Information for partner universities
- Educational consultants - Information for educational consultants with an agreement with Linköping University.
Last updated: 2014-12-01