Research Themes and Organisation
KITE Management Team
Programme director: Christian Berggren
Programme co director: Fredrik Tell
Theme I: Lars Lindkvist
Theme II: Lars Bengtsson
Theme III: Anna Bergek
KITE Research Themes
Theme 1: Project organisation and knowledge integration
Theme director: Lars Lindkvist
- What organisational forms and mechanisms are conducive to knowledge integration in temporary, task-oriented settings (=projects)?
- What characterises firms that have established a dynamic project capability?
- How is knowledge integration on different levels in project-based firms connected to each other?
Theme 2: Outsourcing and knowledge integration
Theme director: Lars Bengtsson
- What critical factors drive the separation of different key competences and what factors work for integration?
- How do firms in different sectors handle the balance between separation/outsourcing and integration/co-location and how does this influence costs and the ability to innovate?
- How does knowledge integration occur in organisationally and geographically dispersed product development projects?
Theme 3: Innovation and integration of external knowledge
Theme director: Anna Bergek
- How are firm-internal capabilities related to the ability to integrate externally generated knowledge?
- What determines the possibilities to generate and integrate knowledge in strategic partnerships?
- What new methods and indicators are needed to analyse the knowledge integration capabilities of firms?
Last updated: 2009-12-14