Call for papers for the 3rd Advanced KITE Workshop
Following up on two previous successful workshops, we now have the pleasure to invite you to the 3rd Advanced KITE Workshop on knowledge integration and innovation. We invite papers on knowledge integration in innovation in different contexts and from various perspectives. We further welcome papers which use different methodologies as well as conceptual papers which address the issue of what knowledge integration is and how it can be operationalized in empirical studies. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Dynamic perspectives on knowledge integration and innovation – how does the process of knowledge integration in an innovation context evolve over time?
- Knowledge integration as a multi-level phenomenon in innovation – how does knowledge integration occur at different levels in the organisation and how are these levels interrelated?
- Knowledge integration in collaborative R&D – what particular challenges of knowledge integration are met in a collaborative R&D and how are these handled?
- Organizational forms for knowledge integration in innovation – how can human resources support knowledge integration in innovative firms and how can these resources be organized?
- Knowledge integration and localization – how do outsourcing, globalization and geographical dispersion influence knowledge integration and innovation?
The workshop will provide opportunity for in-depth discussions and feedback and is designed for a maximum of 40 presentations. At least one discussant will be assigned to provide detailed comments on each paper. It is our goal to include participants from all over the world with quality of research being the predominant goal. Those who are interested in participating are to submit an extended abstract (800 words) before 15 April 2012 describing the relation to the workshop theme, theoretical and practical backgrounds, purpose, methodology, results, conclusions and contribution to the field. The abstracts will be subject to a competitive review process.
- Submission of extended abstracts (or full papers) - BEFORE 15 APRIL 2012
- Notification of acceptance - BEFORE 15 MAY 2012
- Submission of full papers - BEFORE 15 AUGUST 2012
- The 3rd Advanced KITE Workshop - 12-13 SEPTEMBER 2012
Last updated: 2012-02-26