LINNAEUS CENTRE HEAD
Linnaeus Centre HEAD (LCH) forms part of the Swedish Institute for Disability Research. The backbone of LCH is a multidisciplinary research team, comprising a core group of senior scientists, postdoctoral research fellows and close collaborators.
- We hear with our ears, but we listen with our Brains
See our sign language interpreted research video. The video is about our research on hearing loss and deafness and the brain's role when listening.
- "The scientific quality of the Linnaeus Centre HEAD is world-leading"
The Swedish Research Council uses these words in their report, where mid-term results of Linnaeus environments are presented.
- More research news
IN THE MEDIA
- Int. journal of Audiology: Hearing impairment, cognition and speech understanding
- Psychology Today: The cognitive cost of paying attention
- LiU-News: Thomas Lunner - Alumni of the year
- More news