Jean-Baptiste Fassier visits LiU
Jean-Baptiste Fassier from Claude Bernard University, Lyon, France is visiting Linköping University on 25th October. His is going to talk about French Occupational Health System, organization and challenges.
9.00 – 12.00 Presentations and discussion of ongoing projects at RAR
- Kerstin Ekberg: Employer accommodations for sick-listed workers and employer costs.
- Anna-Carin Fagerlind Ståhl: Lean organization and consequences for health.
- Anna-Carin Fagerlind Ståhl: Presenteeism, organizational conditions and consequences.
- Ida Seing: Organizational governance and caseworkers´ working conditions at the Swedish Social Insurance Agency and the Public Employment Service.
- Pål Lindström: The need for ethical guidance in the conduct and reporting of independent medical evaluations.
12.00 – 13.00 Lunch
13.00 – 14.15 Presentations and discussion (Jean-Baptiste Fassier)
- Jean-Baptiste Fassier: French Occupational Health System, organization and challenges.
- Jean-Baptiste Fassier: Job Restrictions for Healthcare Workers with Musculoskeletal Disorders - Consequences from the Superior's Viewpoint
- Jean-Baptiste Fassier: FASTRACS project: Opportunities and challenges of the intervention mapping protocol to develop a return-to-work intervention for women with a breast cancer
14.30-16.00 Presentations and discussion
- Ulf Flodin, Elisabeth Lindberg: Presentation of the clinic and ongoing research at Department of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Region Östergötland
- Stefan Blomberg: Relationships between organizational factors, bullying occurrence, health factors and people’s experience of wor
- Charlotte Wåhlin: Development of occupational health practice guidelines