- Roman Hackl, Division of Heat and Power Technology, Chalmers, will defend his thesis "A Methodology for Identifying Transformation Pathways for Industrial Process Clusters: Toward Increased Energy Efficiency and Renewable Feedstock" on the 21 november 2014, 9.30, room FB, Fysikgården 4, Chalmers.
- Sandra Backlund, Division of Energy Systems, LiU, will defend her thesis "Efficient implementation of energy efficiency measures in Swedish small and medium sized firms" at the 12th of December 2014, 10.15, room ACAS, A-building, Linköping University
- Julia Schwabecker, Tema T, LiU, will defend her thesis on the 23d of January 2015
Updates from the Autumn meeting 2014
The Energy Systems Programme last Autumn meeting was held October 21 - 22 in Linkoping with forty participants. The first day was all about what the program achieved. The three consortia presented their syntheses of research and current graduate students presented their research. On that basis, press releases and posters were produced. A mentometer survey on energy knowledge finished the day off and the evening continued with a dinner. On the second day some alumni presented how they got their jobs, followed by a presentation from Trygghetsstiftelsen regarding its activities and how they can help in the job search process. Group discussions on the career theme continued during the day.
- Andersson, V., Broberg Viklund, S., Hackl, R., Karlsson, M., Berntsson, T. Algae-based biofuels production as part of an industrial cluster. Accepted for publication in Biomass and Bioenergy 2014.
- Munkhammar, J., Bishop, J.D.K., Sarralde, J.J., Tian, W., Choudhary, R. Household electricity use, electric vehicle home-charging and distributed photovoltaic power production in the city of Westminister. Energy and Buildings, in press 2014.
- Munkhammar, J., Widén, J., Rydén, J. Characterizing probability density distributions for household electricity load profiles from high-resolution electricity data. Applied Energy 2014; 135:382-390.
- Broström, T., Erisson, P., Liu, L., Rohdin, P., Ståhl, F., Moshfegh, B. A method to Assess the Potential for and Consequences of Energy Retrofits in Swedish Historic Buildings. The Historic Buildings, 2014, 150-166.
- Liu, L., Moshfegh, B., Akander, J., Cehlin, M. Comprehensive investigation on energy retrofits in eleven multi-family buildings in Sweden. Accepted for publication in Energy and Buildings. DOI: 10.1016/j.enbuild.2014.08.044.
- Broberg Viklund, S. Energy efficiency through industrial excess heat recovery - policy impacts. Energy Efficiency, 2014, in press. DOI: 10.1007/s12053-014-9277-3..
Last updated: 2014-10-30