- Sarah Broberg Viklund, Energy Systems at Linköping University, will defend her thesis "System studies of the use of industrial excess heat" at the 25th of September 10.15, room ACAS, A-building, Linköping University.
- Martina Wikström, Energy Processes at KTH, will defend her thesis "Electric vehicles in action" at the 9th of Oktober 13.00 in room Kollegiesalen, Brinellvägen 8, KTH.
- Mårten Larsson, Energy Processes at KTH, will defend his thesis "The role of methane and hydrogen in a foosil-free transport sector in Sweden" at the 23d of October 9.30 in room Kollegiesalen, Brinellvägen 8, KTH.
- Mattias Hellgren, Department of Technology and Social Change at Linköping University will defend his thesis at the 20th of November.
- Josefin Thoresson, Department of Technology and Social Change at Linköping University will defend her thesis at the 11th of December.
- Linnea Hjalmarsson, Department of Technology and Social Change at Linköping University will defend her thesis at the 27th of May 2016.
- Larsson, m., Mohseni, F., Wallmark, C., Grönkvist, S., Alvfors, P. Energy system analysis of the implications of hydrogen fuel cell vehicles in the Swedish road transport system. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, in press.
- Larsson, M., Jansson, M., Grönkvist, S., Alvfors, P. Techno-economic assessment of anaerobic digestion in a typical Kraft mill to produce biomethane for the road transport sector. Journal of Cleaner Production 2015;104:460-467.
- Larsson, M., Grönkvist, S., Alvfors, P. Synthetic fuels from electricity for the Swedish transport sector: comparison of well to wheel energy efficiencies and costs. 7th International conference on Applied Energy - ICAE2015, March 28-31, 2015, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Olsson, L., Hjalmarsson, L., Wikström, M., Larsson, M. Bridging the implementation gap: Combining backcasting an policy analysis to study renewable energy in urban transport. Transport Policy 2015;37:72-82.
- Widén, J., Carpman, N., Castellucci, V., Lingfors, D., Olauson, J., Remouit, F., Bergkvist, M., Grabbe, M., Waters, R. Variability assessment and forecasting of renewables: A review for solar, wind, wave and tidal resources. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews 2015;44:356-375.
Last updated: 2015-08-28