Upcoming dissertations & seminars
- Magnus Åberg, Fasta tillståndets fysik, Uppsala Universitet, will defend his thesis "System effects of improved energy efficiency in Swedish district-heated buildings" on the 26th of September 2014, 13.15, room Häggsalen, Ångströmslaboratoriet, Uppsala.
- Kersti Karltorp, Miljösystemanalys, Chalmers, will defend her thesis "Resource mobilisation in growing technological innovation systems: the case of wind and bio energy" on the 3 d of October 2014, 10.00, room HA2, Hörsalsvägen 4, Chalmers.
- Kersti Karltorp, Environmental systems analysis, Chalmers, will defend her thesis on thesis on the 3d of Oktober 2014
- Helena Karresand, Tema T, LiU, will defend her thesis on thesis on the 24th of Oktober 2014
- Roman Hackl, Avdelningen för värmeteknik och maskinlära, Chalmers, will defend his thesis on thesis on the 21th of November 2014
- Julia Schwabecker, Tema T, LiU, will defend her thesis on the 23d of January 2015
Autumn meeting 2014 - 21-22 October
The autumn meeting this year will take place on the 21-22 of October at Hotell Ekoxen in Linköping. If you are going to participate contact Elisabeth Larsson no later than the 4th of September (elisabeth.larsson[at]liu.se). Notify if you need accomondation, if you have any allergies or any special dietary requests. The program of the meeting can be found here.
- Broberg Viklund, S. Energy efficiency through industrial excess heat recovery - policy impacts. Energy Efficiency, 2014, in press. DOI: 10.1007/s12053-014-9277-3.
- Johansson, M., Söderström, M. Electricity generation from low-temperature industrial excess heat - an opportunity for the steel industry. energy Efficiency, 2014, 7(2), 203-215.
- Rohdin, P., Molin, A., Moshfegh, B. Experiences from nine passive houses in Sweden - Indoor thermal environment and energy use. Building and Environment, 2014, 71, 176-185.
- Djuric Illic, D., Trygg, L. Economic and environmental benefits of converting industrial processes to district heating. Energy Conversion and Management, 2014, 87;305-317.
Anshelm, J., Hultman, M. A green fatwā ? Climate change as a threat to the masculinity of industrial modernity. NORMA: International Journal for Masculinity Studies 9:84-96.
Persson, J., Grönkvist, S. Drivers for and barriers to low-energy buildings in Sweden. Accepted for publication in Journal of Cleaner Production.
Last updated: 2014-08-29