- Johannes Persson, Energy Processes, KTH, will defend his thesis on the 28th of March
Titel: "Low-energy buildings. Energy use, indoor climate and market diffusion."
Time & place: March 28th, 13.00, Kollegiesalen, Brinellvägen 8 level 4, KTH
- Maria Johansson, Energy Systems, LiU, will defend her thesis on thedis on the 29th of April
Save the date - Autumn meeting 2014
The autumn meeting this year will take place the 21-22 of October. More information to come. We welcome both PES alumni and people active within PES to attend the meeting.
- Olsson, L., Fallde, M. Waste(d) potential: A sociotechnical analysis of biogas production and use in Sweden. Accepted for publication in Journal of Cleaner Production.
- Djuric Ilic, D., Dotzauer, E., Trygg L., Broman G. Integration of biofuel production into district heating - Part I: an evaluation of the biofuel production costs. Accepterad för publicering i Journal of Cleaner Production.
- Djuric Ilic, D., Dotzauer, E., Trygg L., Broman G. Integration of biofuel production into district heating - Part II: an evaluation of the district heating production costs using Stockholm as a case study. Accepterad för publicering i Journal of Cleaner Production.
- Morandin, M., Hackl, R. & Harvey, S., 2014. Economic feasibility of district heating delivery from industrial excess heat: A case study of a Swedish petrochemical cluster. Energy, in press.
- Magnus Åberg, "Investigating the impact of heat demand reductions on Swedish district heating production using a set of typical system models", Applied Energy 118 (2014), pp. 246-257.
- Jansson M, von Schenk A, Larsson M, Zinn E. 2013. The value chain of biomethane from the forest industry. Report No 2013:19, f3 The Swedish Knowledge Centre for Renewable Transport Fuels, Sweden. To be found here.
Last updated: 2014-02-25