Upcoming dissertations & seminars
- Helena Karresand, Tema T, LiU, will defend her thesis ”Apparater, Aktiviteter och Aktörer. Lågenergiboende som resurs och restriktion för energiordningar” on the 24th of Oktober 2014, 13.00, room Temcas, Tema-building, Campus Valla, LiU
- Roman Hackl, Avdelningen för värmeteknik och maskinlära, Chalmers, will defend his thesis on thesis on the 21th of November 2014
- Sandra Backlund, Energisystem, LiU, will defend her thesis on the 12th of December 2014
- Julia Schwabecker, Tema T, LiU, will defend her thesis on the 23d of January 2015
Autumn meeting 2014 - 21-22 October
On the 21-22 of October, it's time for the eighteenth and last autumn meeting withing the Energy Systems Program. It will be held at Hotel Ekoxen in Linkoping. We will both look back, to see what has been accomplished within the program over the years, but also look forward. In the evening there will be a dinner and mingle!
If you want to join, you're welcome to make a late registration to Elisabeth Larsson (elisabeth.larsson[at]liu.se). Notify if you need accomondation, if you have any allergies or any special dietary requests. The program of the meeting can be found here.
- Broström, T., Erisson, P., Liu, L., Rohdin, P., Ståhl, F., Moshfegh, B. A method to Assess the Potential for and Consequences of Energy Retrofits in Swedish Historic Buildings. The Historic Buildings, 2014, 150-166.
- Liu, L., Moshfegh, B., Akander, J., Cehlin, M. Comprehensive investigation on energy retrofits in eleven multi-family buildings in Sweden. Accepted for publication in Energy and Buildings. DOI: 10.1016/j.enbuild.2014.08.044.
- Broberg Viklund, S. Energy efficiency through industrial excess heat recovery - policy impacts. Energy Efficiency, 2014, in press. DOI: 10.1007/s12053-014-9277-3.
- Johansson, M., Söderström, M. Electricity generation from low-temperature industrial excess heat - an opportunity for the steel industry. energy Efficiency, 2014, 7(2), 203-215.
- Rohdin, P., Molin, A., Moshfegh, B. Experiences from nine passive houses in Sweden - Indoor thermal environment and energy use. Building and Environment, 2014, 71, 176-185.
- Djuric Illic, D., Trygg, L. Economic and environmental benefits of converting industrial processes to district heating. Energy Conversion and Management, 2014, 87;305-317.
Last updated: 2014-10-14