- Julia Schwabecker, Tema T, will defend her thesis "Between the Paths of Modernity. The European Commission´s Shaping of Nuclear Energy Policy between 1999 and 2012" at the 23d of January 13.15 in room Vallfarten, Valla Campus, Linköping University.
- Joakim Munkhammar, Division of Solid State Physics/Engineering Science, at Uppsala University will defend his thesis at the 27th of March 13.00.
- Broberg Viklund, S., Lindkvist, E. Biogas production supported by excess heat - A systems analysis within the food industry. Accepted for publication in Energy Conversion and Management.
- Broberg Viklund, S., Karlsson, M. Industrial excess heat use: Systems analysis and CO2 emissions reduction. Accepted for publication in Applied Energy.
- Andersson, V., Jilvero, H., Franck, P.Å., Normann, F., Berntsson, T. Efficient utilization of industrial excess heat for post-combustion CO2 capture: An oil refinery sector case study. Accepted for publication in Energy Procedia.
- Maria T. Johansson. Improved energy efficiency within the Swedish steel industry - the importance of energy management and networkning. Accepted for publication in Energy Efficiency, 2014. DOI:10.1007/s12053-014-9317-z (2014-11-20)
- Olsson, L., Hjalmarsson, L., Wikström, M., Larsson, M. Bridging the implementation gap: Combining backcasting and policy analysis to study renewable energy in urban road transport. Accepted for publication in Transport Policy, 2014.
- Andersson, V., Broberg Viklund, S., Hackl, R., Karlsson, M., Berntsson, T. Algae-based biofuels production as part of an industrial cluster. Accepted for publication in Biomass and Bioenergy 2014.
Last updated: 2015-01-13