- Julia Schwabecker, Tema T, will defend her thesis "Between the Paths of Modernity. The European Commission´s Shaping of Nuclear Energy Policy between 1999 and 2012" at the 23d of January 13.15 in room Vallfarten, Valla Campus, Linköping University.
Updates from the Autumn meeting 2014
The Energy Systems Programme last Autumn meeting was held October 21 - 22 in Linkoping with forty participants. The first day was all about what the program achieved. The three consortia presented their syntheses of research and current graduate students presented their research. On that basis, press releases and posters were produced. A mentometer survey on energy knowledge finished the day off and the evening continued with a dinner. On the second day some alumni presented how they got their jobs, followed by a presentation from Trygghetsstiftelsen regarding its activities and how they can help in the job search process. Group discussions on the career theme continued during the day.
- Broberg Viklund, S., Lindkvist, E. Biogas production supported by excess heat - A systems analysis within the food industry. Accepted for publication in Energy Conversion and Management.
- Broberg Viklund, S., Karlsson, M. Industrial excess heat use: Systems analysis and CO2 emissions reduction. Accepted for publication in Applied Energy.
- Andersson, V., Jilvero, H., Franck, P.Å., Normann, F., Berntsson, T. Efficient utilization of industrial excess heat for post-combustion CO2 capture: An oil refinery sector case study. Accepted for publication in Energy Procedia.
- Maria T. Johansson. Improved energy efficiency within the Swedish steel industry - the importance of energy management and networkning. Accepted for publication in Energy Efficiency, 2014. DOI:10.1007/s12053-014-9317-z (2014-11-20)
- Olsson, L., Hjalmarsson, L., Wikström, M., Larsson, M. Bridging the implementation gap: Combining backcasting and policy analysis to study renewable energy in urban road transport. Accepted for publication in Transport Policy, 2014.
- Andersson, V., Broberg Viklund, S., Hackl, R., Karlsson, M., Berntsson, T. Algae-based biofuels production as part of an industrial cluster. Accepted for publication in Biomass and Bioenergy 2014.
Last updated: 2014-12-18