Maria Johansson, Energy Systems, LiU, will defend her thesis on thedis on the 29th of April
Title: "Improved Energy Efficiency and Fuel Substitution in the Iron and Steel Industry"
Time & place: 29th of april, 10.15 in ACAS, A-house, Campus Valla, Linköping University
Save the date - Autumn meeting 2014
The autumn meeting this year will take place the 21-22 of October. More information to come. We welcome both PES alumni and people active within PES to attend the meeting.
- Johansson, D., Franck, P-Å., Pettersson, K., et al. (2013). Comparative study of Fischer-Tropsch production and post-combustion CO2 capture at an oil refinery: Economic evaluation and GHG (greenhouse gas emissions) balances. Energy. 59 p. 387-401.
- Wetterlund, E., Pettersson, K., Lundmark, R. et al., (2013). Optimal localization of next generation biofuel production in Sweden - Part II. Göteborg: the Swedish Knowledge Centre for Renewable Transportation Fuels (f3).
- Olsson, L., Fallde, M. Waste(d) potential: A sociotechnical analysis of biogas production and use in Sweden. Accepted for publication in Journal of Cleaner Production.
- Djuric Ilic, D., Dotzauer, E., Trygg L., Broman G. Integration of biofuel production into district heating - Part I: an evaluation of the biofuel production costs. Accepterad för publicering i Journal of Cleaner Production.
- Djuric Ilic, D., Dotzauer, E., Trygg L., Broman G. Integration of biofuel production into district heating - Part II: an evaluation of the district heating production costs using Stockholm as a case study. Accepterad för publicering i Journal of Cleaner Production.
- Morandin, M., Hackl, R. & Harvey, S., 2014. Economic feasibility of district heating delivery from industrial excess heat: A case study of a Swedish petrochemical cluster. Energy, in press.
Last updated: 2014-03-31