- Joakim Munkhammar, Division of Solid State Physics/Engineering Science at Uppsala University, will defend his thesis "Distributed Photovoltaics, Household Electricity Use and Electric Vehicle Charging: Mathematical Modeling and System Studies" at the 27th of March 13.15, Polhemsalen, Ångströmlaboratoriet, Uppsala University.
- Linda Olsson, Energy Systems, Linköping University, will defend her thesis at the 8th of May 10.15.
- Maria Eidenskog, Department of Technology and Social Change, Linköping University, will defend her thesis at the 13th of May.
- Olsson, L., Wetterlund, E., Söderström, M. Assessing the climate impact of district heating systems with combined heat and power production and industrial excess heat. Accepted for publication in Resources, Conservation & Recycling.
- Broberg Viklund, S., Lindkvist, E. Biogas production supported by excess heat - A systems analysis within the food industry. Accepted for publication in Energy Conversion and Management.
- Broberg Viklund, S., Karlsson, M. Industrial excess heat use: Systems analysis and CO2 emissions reduction. Accepted for publication in Applied Energy.
- Andersson, V., Jilvero, H., Franck, P.Å., Normann, F., Berntsson, T. Efficient utilization of industrial excess heat for post-combustion CO2 capture: An oil refinery sector case study. Accepted for publication in Energy Procedia.
- Maria T. Johansson. Improved energy efficiency within the Swedish steel industry - the importance of energy management and networkning. Accepted for publication in Energy Efficiency, 2014. DOI:10.1007/s12053-014-9317-z (2014-11-20)
- Olsson, L., Hjalmarsson, L., Wikström, M., Larsson, M. Bridging the implementation gap: Combining backcasting and policy analysis to study renewable energy in urban road transport. Accepted for publication in Transport Policy, 2014.
Last updated: 2015-02-26