- Sarah Broberg Viklund, Energy Systems at Linköping University, will defend her thesis "System studies of the use of industrial excess heat" at the 25th of September 10.15, room ACAS, A-building, Linköping University.
- Viktor Andersson, Industrial Energy Systems and Technologies at Chalmers University of Technology, will defend his thesis at the 25th of September, Chalmers University of Technology.
- Martina Wikström, Energy Processes at KTH, will defend her thesis at the 9th of Oktober, KTH.
- Mårten Larsson, Energy Processes at KTH, will defend his thesis "The role of methane and hydrogen in a foosil-free transport sector in Sweden" at the 23d of October 9.30 in room Kollegiesalen, Brinellvägen 8, KTH.
- Larsson, M., Grönkvist, S., Alvfors, P. Synthetic fuels from electricity for the Swedish transport sector: comparison of well to wheel energy efficiencies and costs. 7th International conference on Applied Energy - ICAE2015, March 28-31, 2015, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Olsson, L., Hjalmarsson, L., Wikström, M., Larsson, M. Bridging the implementation gap: Combining backcasting an policy analysis to study renewable energy in urban transport. Transport Policy 2015;37:72-82.
- Widén, J., Carpman, N., Castellucci, V., Lingfors, D., Olauson, J., Remouit, F., Bergkvist, M., Grabbe, M., Waters, R. Variability assessment and forecasting of renewables: A review for solar, wind, wave and tidal resources. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews 2015;44:356-375.
- Munkhammar, J., Bishop, D.K.J., José Sarralde, J., Tian, W., Choudhary, R. Household electric use, electric vehicle home-charging and distributed photovoltaic power production in cities of Westminister. Energy and Buildings 2015;86:439-448.
- Munkhammar, J., Rydén, J. On a probability distribution model combining household power consumption, electric vehicle home-charging and photovoltaic power production. Applied Energy 2015;142:135-143.
- Luthander, R., Widén, J., Nilsson, D., Palm, J. Photovoltaic self-consumption in buildings: A review. Applied Energy 2015;142:80-94.
Last updated: 2015-06-23